Why choose us?
What DOES our client Say About Us
will save your time & money
Request a Quote
How can I contact Bestech Private Ltd?
For what type of businesses you make websites for?
- Bestech develop websites for all type of businesses whether it is service based or product based website. We have successfully designed websites for numerous businesses like construction, shop fronts, media groups, travel companies, real estates, restaurants, barbers, cab hires and many more.
How can I make enquiry for a specific service?
What are your hours of operation?
- Monday- Friday 09:00AM to 05:00PM
Why Bestech different from others?
- We create each website from the ground up, so you can be sure that the design is exclusive to your company.
How long does it take to build a website?
- Building a website from scratch takes between six to ten weeks, depending on all the information we have received from you. In general, the website will only take a long time if there are any texts or photos that need to be received from you. However, any delays on our parts such as technical issues will always be explained to you.
What will you need from me for building website?
It really depends on what type of website you want. We could need….
- Images of you and your team if you want to add
- Images of your workplace
- Content for the website e.g. text, PDF’s etc. If you have
- Any videos or photos you have for your product and services
- Login details to your existing website
What if I don’t want to manage the website at all? Can you do it for me?
- Yes! We can arrange a maintenance package to suit your needs.
How many pages do I get with my website?
- You can have unlimited amount of pages on your website. We usually design you 3 pages layout i.e. a homepage,, a blog page and inner page e.g. your about page. You can then use whichever layout you want for each new page you want to add.
Will you write text for me?
- It depends on the package you choose. We are happy to write the text for your website if you would like. We have a copywriter in house who will create the content for your website so you don’t have to.
How can you write the text without knowing the business I do?
- We will ask you a series of questions before we begin, then we will research your market and suggest a series of pages for your website.
I already have a website; can you make changes in it?
- If you already have a website, that’s not a problem at all for us to revamp or redesign your existing website unless you have to provide a list of the changes you need to make. Moreover, we would require full access to the web server that holds your website in order to make changes.
Will my website be mobile- friendly?
- Yes! Your website will be fully responsive and will look good on all devices.
Do I actually need a website?
If you want to expand your business or want to get more enquiries then you should have a website for your business.
Do you do SEO for my website?
- It depends which package you choose. SEO is usually an ongoing commitment and require continuous work.
Do you only serve customers in London?
We serve clients and business owners all over the UK. The type of business we run means we can work with any business anywhere in the world.
I don’t have a website logo; can you help me with that?
Yes! Sure we can. We help in making a professional, unique logo which can help a brand establish credibility and stand out as a serious business in its industry. Apart from that we can register your brand logo as well to protect your brand name and logo.
Why do I need SEO for my business?
- SEO is an essential component of a business marketing and sales strategy. With the rise and rapid growth of internet, web presence has become increasingly important to build better branding and positioning for your business, to grow your business and optimize your web presence and visibility.
Why my business website need regular maintenance?
Regular maintenance helps identify and fix website performance. Moreover, regular updates and fresh content can improve website ranking. Visitors are more likely to engage with the website and have a positive experience.